Snackeez

(Disclosure:  I received the product below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


My kids have seen the commercial for the Snackeez and have been begging for one ever since.  So I didn't tell them that I was getting them to review.  They were very excited when I received my package.  Especially since there were three cups in there and there's three of them, so they each were able to get their own.


The Snackeez comes with 3 parts.  The drink compartment, which holds 16 oz of liquid, the straw, and the snack compartment.  The snack compartment is big enough to hold a good amount of snacks.  It is nice to be able to fill it with drink and snacks and only have to wash one thing and not a sink full of dishes.  It is great for our family movie nights and I fill the cup with some sweet tea and popcorn and the kids love it.  Of course I had to test it out by turning it upside down.  Nothing spilled out of the straw.  I tipped it over and it didn't pop open.  One of my son's did drop his Snackeez on our tile floor and it cracked the cup so we did end up tossing his.  The other two are holding up nicely.


You can purchase Snackeez online for $9.99 plus S&H and you get one free, just pay extra shipping on that cup.  There are 4 different color options: Green & Orange, Pink & Blue, Orange & Purple, and Blue & Green.