Olive Garden 2 for $25 is back!



I would have to say that Olive Garden is my absolute favorite restaurant.  I choose it for my birthday dinner every year.  The food is delicious and the prices are very reasonable!

Right now Olive Garden is having their 2 for $25 special going on!  This is perfect for date night, girls night out, or just some friends getting together.  There are 8 different entree selections to choose from so there is something for everyone's taste buds.


How it works:

-Start with unlimited breadsticks and a choice of homemade soup or garden-fresh salad.
-Then, each guest chooses an entree from eight selections, including favorites like Fettuccine Alfredo, Eggplant Parmigiana along with the new Tuscan Garlic Chicken and Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
-Then, round out the meal with an appetizer or dessert to share.


I think my sisters and I need another girls night out and I know just the place to go for dinner!