My Time with Grandma Bible Storybook

(Disclosure:  I received this book as part of the Tyndale Blog Network.  All opinions shared are my own.)


My Time with Grandma Bible Storybook is a really cute book.  It has a few Bible stories in it that most kids learn at a young age.  This book is a great way for grandparents to be able to spend some quality time with the grandkids.  Each page has a short version of the bible story then it also has a little love note from Grandma and a love note from God.  The illustrations are cute and friendly.  I gave this book to my mother-in-law to keep at her house so that she can read it to the boys whenever they come over.


About this book:  Turn ho-hum story time into an amazing experience for insuring your grandchildren to discover and celebrate God's love for them!  My Time with Grandma Bible Storybook is a wonderful way to treasure our moments together while sharing your faith and helping your grandchildren understand challenging concepts such as salvation, God's plan for our lives, and what it means to be forgiven.  Each story includes a powerful Love not from God that kids can memorize and hide in their hearts forever.  There's also a sweet Love Note from Grandma that you can read to your grandchildren to help remind them of how much they are treasured and loved.