Kumon Learning Books

(Disclosure:  I received the books below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


School's out for the summer.  That means that kids aren't doing any learning to keep their brains growing.  I normally like to homeschool my kids during summer time to continue their education.  I find workbooks for them and online activities to keep them from saying I'm bored.  I stumbled across Kumon Books.  These are the perfect workbooks for my children.  When I received these books, I don't know who was more excited, my kids or me.  The boys love using workbooks.  I love that they are still learning even though there is no school.  The work inside these books are geared towards their grade levels so it isn't over their heads or too easy.  These books are designed for the children to do one page a day, front and back.  So, if you were to get a few different subjects, they could have plenty of work to do.


About Kumon Workbooks:  Kumon Workbooks and Educational Products introduce basic learning skills to children 2 and up.  Subjects covered include early learning and fine motor control skills; verbal skills; and math skills.  There is the Summer Review and Prep books that are specially designed for summer learning in between grades.

If you are looking for some additional learning resources for your children, I definitely recommend you checking out Kumon Books!