It Takes A Church


(Disclosure:  I received this dvd in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I hate to admit it but I love to watch reality shows.  I think some of them are really fun to watch.  I do not have cable so I have not heard of the new reality dating show called It Takes a Church.  Since I have not heard of it I did not know what to expect from watching it.  This really is a fun show to watch.  It Takes a Church has a new take on dating.  The church members decided the contestants for the single person and evaluate how the pair gets along during different dates and then at the end of the episode the single person chooses who they would like to further date.  I think it was an interesting show to watch.  It is ok for families to watch together.  I love that Natalie Grant is hosting this show.  She does a great job.

It Takes a Church premiers June 5th on the Game Show Network at 9 PM.  Check out the trailer below:




Do you think you will watch it?