Ozeri Digital Bathroom Scale

(Disclosure:  I received this product in order to faciliate my review.  All opinions shared are my own!)



Having heart disease, one of the things I have to do to monitor my health is to weigh myself daily to make sure that I am not retaining water as a sign of Congestive Heart Failure.  So, it is important for me to have a scale that is reliable, and durable.  When I was given the go ahead to choose a product from Ozeri, I knew that I wanted to review the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial.


When I took the scale out of the box, the first thing I saw were the batteries.  I love products that come with batteries.  It makes me more likely to purchase it again!  The batteries were easy to insert.  All the buttons you need are on the back.  You can choose kilograms or pounds to measure your weight.  You can also put on an alarm to remind you to weigh yourself.  I also love how this has rubber pads on the back of it to keep the scale from slipping when you stand on it. 






The scale has the digital numbers and also the dial.  This lights up so you can see it even at night.  I stepped on and off of this a few times and everytime it read the same number.  I had my kids go on it as well and it was consistent with the readings.  This scale is thin so you can slide it under a bed, or in the closet out of the way, and it doesn't take up much room.  It turns on when you step on it and it turns off after a few seconds of no movement.  Which is a great feature that saves batteries. 

This is a great scale that I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to monitor their weight or just needs a scale.  You can purchase the Ozeri Digital Scale at Amazon for $49.95 but it is on sale right now for $29.95.