Purex No Sort Laundry Detergent

(Disclosure:  I received the product below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



 I have never been one to sort my laundry.  I know I should not admit that but it is true.  I find it time consuming and with a family of five, (3 of the 5 are young boys) I have a lot of dirty laundry.  I find myself just trying to get it all done.  Lucky for me, Purex came out with a product called Purex No Sort.  This detergent is one that you don't have to sort your laundry and you don't have to worry about your clothes getting messed up with different colors!


After received this detergent, I decided to go ahead and try it out.  I always have a load of laundry to do.  I have been using this product for a week now and my clothes are coming out clean, fresh, and there are no color bleeds on any of my clothing.  This has a light fresh scent to it that is not over powering.

About Purex No Sort:  Purex No Sort for colors detergents is the latest laundry innovation from the Purex brand designed to simplify your laundry routine  Purex No Sort for Colors detergent features a break through Anti Color Transfer Technology which traps loose dyes in the wash and reduces color bleeding accidents in your mixed color loads leaving your clothes bright and clean.  It is packed with innovation, but it can't perform miracles, so please follow these words of advice:  wash strongly colored fabrics or new pieces of clothing, especially jeans, separately at least 5 times before doing a mixed color load with Purex No Sort. 

Purex Sweepstakes:

To celebrate the release of the NEW Purex No Sort for Colors detergent, the Purex brand will be hosting a sweepstakes.  One grand prize winner will receive $1,000 while 100 2nd place winners will receive a coupon for free Purex No Sort for Colors Detergent!