Nature Girl Book

(Disclosure:  I received the book below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I received the book Nature Girl to review.   I have a niece that I am giving this book to.  I know she will enjoy going through this book and doing some of the fun activities in there.  Nature Girl is full of crafts, recipes, recycling, gardening, and many more different activities that a girl can do by herself or with her mom, aunt, grandparent, etc.  As I was going through this book I found a lot of things that I myself think would be fun to do.  There are pictures through out the book, but they are not in color.  I love how this book isn't just another nature craft book, but it ties God into all of the chapters and activities as well.

About Nature Girl:

Written by mother-daughter duo Karen Whiting and Rebecca White, this fun, activities based book for girls ages 9-12 focuses on caring for our earth and the environment, helping girls appreciate God's creations and understanding our responsibilities in caring for what God has given us.  Learn about going green from a Christian perspective.