Inscribed Bible Studies

(Disclosure:  I received the books below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


 I am always on the lookout for a great new bible study for me to do by myself.  I think it is important to keep my relationship with God strong and studying His word is one of the ways to do that.  I was introduced to the new Inscribed Series of Bible Studies.  I received 4 of the titles in this series:  Living so That by Wendy Blight, Leaving Ordinary by Donna Gaines, Amazed and Confused by Heather Zempel and Dive Deeper by Jennifer Jernigan.  Each of these titles has so much to offer the reader.  I started with and am currently working on the Dive Deeper study.  I have learned so much on how to study the Bible.  This study goes into a deeper study of the Bible and it encourages you to really get into it.  I could see all of these books being used within a women's Bible Study group.  I can't wait to get into the other 3 studies in this series.


So what is the Inscribed Series about?

The InScribed Collection is for any woman with a passion for God.  Each title touches on a subject matter unique to the needs and issues that women face everyday.  Whether used individually, in small accountability groups, or in larger discussion groups, women will be challenged to engage their entire person in the study and can expect life change.