IESODO Review

(Disclosure:  I received a copy of the movies below in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I have found the cutest show for kids!  Iesodo (pronounced YAY-sa-doe) is a faith based cartoon great for kids of all ages.  My kids range from 5-8 and each of them sat down and watched the whole thing.  I love the fact that each DVD has two episodes on it.  My kids have the theme song memorized and sing it all the time.  Each character in Iesodo represents a different Biblical person with Iesodo being Jesus.  The stories that the movies tell are actual stories in the Bible.  While watching the Faith DVD, my kids were able to tell me which story it was representing and they were able to tell me what was going to happen next because they read the Bible.  They like being able to see it in action and not just read it.  These would make for a great addition to your child's Easter basket!

About Iesodo:

Iesodo (YAY-sa-doe) is a highly acclaimed Telly and Accolade Award winning series featuring a cast of animated birds who live in a Cypress Tree on the shores of Galilee.  Presented with cutting edge imagery, Iesodo, which means "The way of Jesus", is a wise and gentle dove that gives an allegory to the stories and messages of Jesus with "solid biblical teaching." (American Family Journal).  With each and every story, he and his lovable feathered friends "present the essence of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a winsome, compelling way" through music and adventure (MovieGuide.org)

Each one retails for $14.99 and you can purchase them at Christian Retail stores, Walmart, and Amazon.