Coobie Bra

(Disclosure:  I received the products below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



I was sent 2 Seamless bras from Coobie to review as a thanks for promoting them from US Family Guide.  The full size bras fit sizes 38A-42DD.  I will admit that that I am 42DD and these bras fit me just fine!  They are nice and comfortable.  There is no underwire to dig into you.  I love that they have removable pads inside.  I do not need the extra padding so I pulled them out.  I received the V-neck with lace and the scoopneck styles.  These go great when wearing a t-shirt and you don't want to have the seams showing through.  I have worn these bras for a few weeks now and I have no complaints about them.  At the end of the day, I do not have any red marks on my skin from it digging in. 


What is the Coobie store about?  This store sells bras, sports bras, strapless bras, camisoles, panties, leggings and accesories.  Shipping on these products is a fast service and I love that!  The prices of these items are reasonable.  Right now they are having a Mothers Day Special, save $20 on 3 bras using the code: 320