Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant

(Disclosure:  I received this product courtesy of Smiley 360.  All opinions shared are my own.)





I received the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush and Truly Radiant toothpaste from Smiley360 to test out.  I have been using these products for a few weeks now and I love how fresh and clean my mouth feels after brushing, and even hours afterwards.  The spinbrush is gentle enough for my sensitive gums and the toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling smooth and minty.

The Truly Radiant Toothpaste:


  • Whitens, strengthens and repairs tooth enamel
  • Has a unique formula that combines pure Arm & Hammer Baking soda, Active Calcium, Fluoride and Peroxide
  • Clinically proven to beautify teeth
  • Restores gloss and luster
  • Removes stains better than the leading whitening toothpaste**

 **When used as directed for 5 days

 The Truly Radiant Battery SpinBrush


  • Elongated all-access bristles
  • Removes 100% more plaque*
  • Removes 5X more hard-to-reach plaque* 
  • Dual-Action brush head
  • Special bristles designed to whiten teeth
  • Fraction of the cost of competitve rechargeable brushes

*verus manual brush



 
Click here to get a .50 off coupon so you can try this out for yourself.