Vitabath

(Disclosure:  I received the products below in order to facilitate my review.  Any opinions shared are my own.)


I love shower products that smell great.  I have found a few more bottles to add to the top of my shower shelf!  I received some samples from Vitabath to review.  First, I have to say that I love the storage bag they came in.  It is colorful and pretty, and it is made of a material where I can put it in my shower without worry of it getting messed up.  I love it!


The four sample scents of body washes I received are: Pomegranate & Blood Orange from their Fruit Fanatic Line, Asian Orchid & Coconut from their In Bloom Line, Dreamy Pink Frosting from their Cupcake Couture Line, and Lime Citron Basil from their Spa Day Line.  I have used all four of these already, (one bottle is already emptied) and I love them.  The color of the bottle labels are pretty and eye-catching.  The scents of the body washes smell amazing.  After using the body wash my skin was soft and moisturized and was lightly scented.  I love when body washes leave a fresh clean scent on my skin. 

The two samples of body mist that I received are: Lavender Chamomile from the Spa Day collection and the Ivy & Lily from the In Bloom collection.  I have tried both of them and I love them.  They make me feel like I smell good.  One spray goes a long way which is good because it makes the bottle last longer.