Pups of the Spirit

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I just got the cutest book for my kids to review.  Pups of the Spirit is an adorable book based off the Fruit of the Spirit found in Galatians.  This book features nine pups, each representing a different fruit.  Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control are the character traits each pup portrays.  The illustrations are fun to look at and as I was reading to my kids, the would ask me to wait to turn the page so they can look at everything.  Each page has a rhyming story which makes it easy for early readers to be able to read. 


The book comes with a poster of the Pups of the Spirit, on the cover.  My kids loved that.  They want to hang it up on their wall but I want to frame it first before they do.  The poster includes each pup and the trait they represent.  I think that having this poster is a great addition to the book to remind the children of the character traits they should be living.


What is a trait you want your children to learn?