Professional Skin Care and Cleansing System

(Disclosure:  I received the product below in order to facilitate my review.  Any opinions shared are my own.)

 I have always seen those exfoliating kits on tv and in the stores and have always wanted one but have never wanted to spend a lot of money on them.  So when I was given the opportunity to review one from Toilet Tree I was so excited.  The Professional Skin Care and Cleansing System comes in 6 different colors, and I was given the chance to choose which color I wanted so I chose the purple one.  When I received it, I was surprised to see that it included batteries.  Definitely a plus for the product!  The handheld device is light-weight.  The color is pretty.  The attachments are super easy to put on and take off.  Using this in the shower is great.  The big body brush works great for the middle of my back, where its hard for me to reach.  I used the small softer brush on my face.  I applied a little bit of my face wash on it and washed my face with it.  It worked up a nice lather giving my face a refreshing wash.  When I got out of the shower and dried my face, I noticed how soft it was.  It felt nice and clean.  I used the little pumice stone attachment on my heels to remove my dry skin and it worked like a charm.  The only thing I would change on this product would be to have a more durable tray or a bag of some sort for the different attachments.  Other than that I love this product.


Skin Care System Features:
  • Include 4 interchangeable brush heads: 2 face bruses (1 soft for sensitive skin and 1 medium for normal skin); 1 large body brush; 1 pumice sphere for tough foot skin
  • Battery operated (4 AA batteries included with purchase)
  • Water-resistant design allows for use in the shower
  • Water-resistant strap for convenient hanging and storeage
  • Available in 6 colors: Pink, Purple, Green, Blue, Gray and Black
Skin Care System Benefits:
  • Reduces the appearance of problem areas, such as dead skin cells, oily skin, dry patches, fine lines, blemishes, visible pores, blackheads and wrinkles
  • Stimulates skin renewal and improves overall skin clarity and appearance
  • Energizes skin and leaves it smooth, soft and radiant
  • Cleans deep to help remove stubborn makeup
  • Enhances absorptions of moisturizers
Priced at $39.95, this is a great deal!  You can purchase this at Amazon, Brookstone and Frontgate!