Let God

(Disclosure:  I received this movie in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I was sent the move Let God to watch and review.  In the beginning, I was a little confused because I thought there was going to be more to it then there was.   It starts off with the main character by herself in the woods.  It shows only her for about 10 minutes and I was thinking about turning it off because I was getting bored.  Then, it started to show flashbacks on how she got to the point she was at and then it started getting good.  I am glad that I didn't turn it off because this movie tug at my emotions and I was heartbroken for her.  This movie ended up being good once you get past the beginning.  I could watch it again and I could watch it with my boys.  It is a good quality movie with the overall message to let go and let God.

About the movie:  The faith-based film follows the story of young housewife, Amelia, who heads west with her husband during the 19th century gold rush and is left alone without resources in the harsh wilderness when her husband is killed in a savage attack.  Battling winter, hunger and the unknown, Amelia must take life into her own hands as she struggles with a loss of faith and battles for her own survival.

Watch the trailer:




Has there been a time where you had to Let Go and Let God?