Goodnight Angels

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


 I have received a great book that I can pass down to my nephew.  Goodnight Angels is a really cute board book that has a rhyming story.  The child tells everything goodnight as he gets ready for bed.  I read it to my youngest who is 5.  He said he liked it but thought his baby cousin would like it more.  I love the sturdy board book part.  I remember my kids ripping books when they were younger so this is a plus for little ones.  The pages have a lot for the children to look at while the parent is reading to them and the colors are bright and eye-catching.  If you are looking for a cute book this is one to consider.  It would make a great gift!



About the book: 
Goodnight Angels, written by Melody Carlson and illustrated by Sophie Allsopp, follows a child, heading to bed, saying goodnight to everyone and everything along the way.
"Goodnight, rubber duckie.  Thank you for the scrub.  Goodnight to the bubbles, Sliding down the tub."
 As a little boy says goodnight to the things and people in his world, he remembers to offer a thankful nightime prayer to God. 
This adorable bedtime board book is ideal for little hands!  Available now for $7.99