Yo Yummy Yogurt

(Disclosure:  I received samples of Yo Yummy Yogurt in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


My kids and I love eating yogurt.  Whenever I purchase some from the stores I have to race my kids in order to have just one of them.  I don't mind though, it is a healthy snack that I don't mind them having.   I recently was given the opportunity to try Yo Yummy Yogurt.  This is a fun way for the kids to eat yogurt.  It is actually in a pouch compared to a container.  No spoon is required and the pouch yogurt makes a lot less mess.  I received all four flavors that Yo Yummy has:  Mixed Berry, Strawberry, Cotton Candy, and Strawberry Banana.  I liked all but the cotton candy.  My kids really liked that flavor so its all for them.  My favorite flavor is the Mixed Berry.  I really like that each pouch only has 90 Calories so I feel good eating one for a mid-day snack.

Here are some facts about Yo Yummy:


  • Yo Yummy comes in 4 pouch packs and 12 pouch packs.  
  • They have 10% less sugar than the leading national brand
  • 1.5% Low Fat
  • Gluten Free
  • Vitamin A & D
  • No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
  • Good source of calcium 
  • Kosher
  • BPA Free Package
  • Made in Vermont
I will be searching for Yo Yummy Yogurts in all my local stores.  To find out more information about their products check out their Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

What is your favorite yogurt flavor?