J'Adore VoxBox goodies!

(Dislcosure:  I received a VoxBox from Influenster in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


 I just received another amazing VoxBox from Influenster!  This box is called the J'Adore VoxBox.  I absolutely love every item that was included in it.  So what is a VoxBox?  Influenster has this amazing program where you can receive a complimentary box (the VoxBox) full of products and all you have to do in return is share your thoughts on them on social media like Facebook and Twitter.  That's it.


One of the products I received was Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates.  I love taking one and giving them to my kids and tell them I want to give them a kiss and I give them a kiss and a chocolate.  They love it.  I use the Kisses in a few cookie recipes and we like just eating them!  These retail for $5.29 for 18.5 oz bag and $3.28 for 11 oz. bag.


 Another product I received, well actually it is for my husband, is the Vaseline Men Spray Lotion.  Shhh, don't tell him but I've already used it.  I had to test it out for my own opinion.  I found that it sprays evenly, and a little bit goes a long way.  This lotion was easy to rub in and it dried quickly.  It has that man product scent, so now I kinda smell like a guy but my arms are soft.  This retails for $7.99 for a 6.5 oz can.


I also received KISS Looks So Natural Lashes.  Now, I have yet to try these out.  I'm a little nervous to do so, I have a hard time doing my eyeliner.  These look natural and easy to apply.  Maybe I'll suck it up and try them out this weekend.  You can buy these for $3.99 at your local stores.


 My hair is really long, thick, and frizzy, so I am excited to receive the Frizz Ease Flat Iron Spray.  When using this product correctly it should work for 3 days straight.  Now, I just gotta go get a flat iron to be able to try this out!  This product retails for $9.99 for a 3.5 oz bottle.


 I am the only one in my family that does not drink tea but my husband and children do.  They will be the lucky ones that get to try out the Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas that I received in my box.  I imagine that these will smell very good.  I am sure that my kids will love them too, they drink all sorts of teas.  These retail for $4.49 for a carton of 20 tea bags.


The last thing I received in my box was that Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask.  I already tested this out last night.  I found this to be a little runny at first so I shook it up and it thickened a little bit, but it was still runny and made a mess in my sink.  It was easy to apply to my face though and was easy to rinse off.  My face felt really soft afterwards and the scent of this mask was delightful.  This mask retails for $9.39.  This is something I will use weekly!