Fiesta Flats

(Disclosure:  I received a party pack from Houseparty.  All opinions shared are my own.)




I received a box full of goodies from Houseparty that included Mrs. Dash products and Ortega Fiesta Flats.  I was excited to make tacos and chili using the Mrs. Dash seasoning packs.  I have never used them before and was really looking forward to cooking.


I started cooking tacos using the taco seasoning and the Fiesta Flats.  I made a platter of rice, beans, meat, cheese and sour cream for everyone to make their own tacos.  Everyone liked being able to fill their flats with whatever they wanted and how much they wanted.


 After the tacos were made we warmed them up to melt the cheese and make it even more appealing.  Everyone couldn't wait to get started eating them up.  At the end of the night there were no Ortega Fiesta Flats lefts!


I also decided to make some chili.  I can honestly say that I have never made chili before until now.  I was a little nervous that my family would not eat it because it is something they have never had.  I searched online looking for chili recipes and found myself overwhelmed with the hundreds out there.  I grabbed the Mrs. Dash Chili Seasoning package and found a very simple recipe to use with ingredients I already had so I used that one. I added some rice to it and everyone enjoyed it.
 

Thanks Houseparty for this fun party pack!