Showing my #DisneySide

(Disclosure:  I received a box full of goodies from MomSelect and Disney in order to facilitate this post.  All opinions shared are my own!)


I am super excited to be a part of the #DisneySide MomSelect party!  My huge box was filled with amazing goodies that I can't wait to share with you all.  I was selected to be a part of this group of wonderful people.  The idea of this party is to get people to show their Disney Side.  I don't know about your kids, but my youngest son absolutely loves Mickey Mouse, so I think he was a lot more excited about this package than I was.  MomSelect sent me just about everything I would need to make a successful Disney Party.





As you can see in this collage I generously received some gorgeous luggage from American Tourister Luggage.  This is the official luggage of Walt Disney World Resort.  I am loving the purple color, and the fact that it is easy to roll around and turn is a definite plus.  In this picture I also received lots of party supplies: Mickey Mouse themed plates, cups, table cover, streamers, yellow and red balloons, cookie cutters and cupcake wrappers.


In this next awesome picture I received 10 packs of HP photo card packs to make pictures, invitations, etc.  Craisins, ABC the Chew Measuring Cups, Face Painting Direction Kit, Stickers and Tattoos, and 2014 calender cards featuring Disney Muppets Most Wanted.

This picture shows Rubber Bracelets that says Run Disney, A cute Mickey Mouse Luggage tag, A Disney Vacation planning DVD, and some Disney Bingo cards, which will be a super fun game for the kids to play!






Finally, this last picture shows a beautiful poster with Mickey and Minnie that says So This is Love, I have large envelelopes to send them out in.  I received some fun Disney trivia questions and some runner support cards for that person you know that runs in the Disney runs.


So there you have it!  All of my awesomeness squeezed into a luggage bag.  Now it is time to get party planning!  What is your favorite Disney Movie?