Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor

(Disclosure:  I received the product below for being part of a Bzzagent Campaign.  All opinions shared are my own.)



I hate shaving my legs during the winter time.  My legs get overly sensitive and react every time I shave making them red, itchy, and easy to cut.  There are a lot of times I don't want to deal with the pain that I choose not to shave.  When I received my Bzz kit from Bzzagent with the Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive care razor, I really wanted to take it out and shave right then.  My kit included the razor, 2 replacement blades, a cover for the blade, coupons for me to pass out and a coupon for free shaving cream.  


When I opened the razor package I saw that it had a razor cover like holder.  I wish it had a suction cup on it so that I can hang it on the wall to dry, but the cover is better than nothing.  The handle fits in my hand pretty good so that I can have a grin on the razor as I shave.  I really like the flexible head that makes it great to go over my ankles and knees.  After shaving, my legs felt smooth.  I still had some areas on my shins that were irritated from a previous shaving session so it hurt a little to shave over those parts, but this razor did not make it worse.  Overall, I like this razor and will continue using this on a regular basis.

What is your favorite razor?