Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo

(Disclosure:  I received this product thanks to Influenster in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own).


I have really long, thick hair so I go through a lot of shampoo and conditioner.  I received the Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo in my Influenster Violet Voxbox.  I have tried other brands of dry shampoo and found that they leave white powder in my hair which I did not like.  So I was a little apprehensive to try this brand.  I gave it a shot.  I actually like this brand.  It did not leave white powder in my hair and it made my hair feel like it was freshly dried after a shower.  I was able to run my fingers through it with easy and not feel any oil or residue.  The scent of this dry shampoo is not over powering.  It has a fresh scent.  I will be in search of this in the stores because with my hair, this will help me save money from having to constantly buy shampoo/conditioner.


Have you ever tried Dry Shampoo?  What's your thoughts on it?