Influenster Violet VoxBox

(Disclosure:  I received a VoxBox from Influenster in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)






I received an awesome VoxBox from Influenster!  I couldn't wait to open it and see what amazing goodies that it was full of.  I have gotten a few VoxBoxes in the past and have never been let down.  This box was of the same quality.  In my Violet VoxBox I got 5 fun product to test out for free.  

The first was the Goody Athletique Headband.  This retails for $6.00.  I received the color black.  I love the velcro fastening it has, it makes it comfortable to wear because it doesn't dig in my head.  The one thing I didn't like about the velcro is that sometimes my hair gets caught in it and I have to pull it through but other than that I like it.  It held my hair in place and kept it out of my face.

The second product I received was the Sally Hansen New Triple Shine.  This nail polish retails for $4.99.  This polish comes in 30 different shades.   The color I got is one that I would not normally wear.  It lasted a few days before chipping off but it was nice and shiny and was easy to apply.

I also received a SoyJoy snack bar.  These retail for .99.  I received the Chocolate cherry flavor.  It was pretty good.  I think this makes a great on the go healthy snack.

I was lucky to be one of the select Influensters to receive the following 2 items in my box as well.

The Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas.  This retails for $2.49.  After using this once, I want to go out and purchase a few more to use this on a regular basis. 

The last thing that I received was the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo.  This sells for $5.99.  This is perfect for those days when your hair seems to be a little extra oily.  Just spray a little of this on and your good to go.  Awesome for those days when you slept in a little late and have just a few minutes to get out of the door.

So, as you can tell, I got some pretty amazing items.  I can't wait to get my next box!