Hershey's Spread

(Disclosure:  I received the Hershey's Spread as part of a Crowdtap Mission.  All opinions shared are my own.)


Sometimes I find it hard to get my children to eat healthy.  I look for things to add to food to make it more appealing for them.  So when I received the Hershey's Spread from Crowdtap, I knew that my children would love this product.  The flavor my family was given to try was the Chocolate with Hazelnut.

 

The spread is really smooth and easy to apply to other foods.  It is not too thick or too thin.  Hershey's Spreads is great as a dip for fruit or as a topping for toast, bagels, etc.  My kids loved it when I added it to toast the other morning when I made them eggs for breakfast.  They were asking for more!


Hershey's Spreads comes in three different varieties:  Chocolate with Hazelnut, Chocolate, and Chocolate with Almond.  I can't wait to try the other two varieties.  I will be searching the stores for these.