The One Year Book of Bible Trivia for Kids

(Disclosure:  I received the book mentioned below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)






I received The One Year Book of Bible Trivia for Kids from the Tyndale Blog Network.  When I chose this book, I thought it would just be a book full of Bible trivia questions.  When I received it though, I was surprised to find it actually a devotional for the kids.  I love it.  These devotions are geared toward preteen ages like 10-14 but my kids who are 5-8 all enjoy it.  We read one devotion a day on the way to school.  It is perfect for our 10 minute drive.  My oldest son reads the trivia questions, and everyone tries to answer it.  Then he reads the devotion.  It really helps us get going in the morning and it helps make the car trip smoother.  I love how the trivia question is answered through the devotion.  Then after the devotion, I find a way to tie it into their lives and how they can apply it throughout their day.  My kids look forward to reading it everyday.

About the book:

Have you ever wondered....

How many days did God take to create the world and everything in it?
Where did Moses get water for the Isrealites to drink?
Why did Mary and Joseph go to Bethlehem?

The answers are inside this devotional!

Learning about the Bible can be fun-especially with The One Year Book of Bible Trivia for Kids.
Each devotion is based on a trivia question from the Bible.  The devotion explains the story around the questions, gives the answer, and then shares what it means for you.  One question a day will open your eyes to biblical truths.

Learning about the Bible has never been so much fun.
Bonus:  You can find out how much your family knows about the Bible!  Ask them the question of the day!