Angie's Popcorn review

(Disclosure:  I received the products mentioned below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


 My family loves popcorn.  We eat popcorn every Friday night as we watch a movie for out weekly movie night.  So my kids were pretty excited when Angie's Popcorn sent us a couple bags to review.  Angie's Popcorn has a few varieties to choose from:  Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn, White Cheddar, Salted Caramel, Sweet and Spicy, Movie Pop, Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt, Boom Chicka Pop Lightly Sweet,  Dark Chocolatier Sea Salt and White Chocolatier Peppermint.  They all sound so good and I know that I will be on the look out for those varieties to try with my family.  If you want to know where you can get your own bag/bags of Angie's Popcorn, check out their Where to Buy section and enter your zip code.

 The first bag we opened was the Dark Chocolatier Sea Salt.  This flavor is amazing.  It is not too chocolatey.  The chocolate is drizzled over the popcorn giving it a sweet taste that matches well with the salty sea salt taste. I could see this being eaten as a sweet snack through out the day as well as a sit down family movie treat.  My family and I loved this combination.  I do wish this bag was a bit bigger, because with the five of us, we emptied the bag in one night.


I also was sent the White Chocolatier Peppermint Kettle Corn.  This was this favorite of the 2 from all of us.  I gave a bite to each of my kids without telling them what flavor it was and they immediately knew it had peppermint in it.  They loved that it made them think of Christmas with the minty flavors.  They also ate this whole bag in a day because they liked it that much.

These are great snacks to have around the house.  You can find them at stores like: Target, Whole Foods, Costco.  There are 80,000 bags of popcorn made daily!  If you ask me, that is a lot.  Angie's Popcorn was started by husband and wife team Dan and Angie Bastian and it is made in Minnesota.  I love products that are made in the USA.