Warrior Poet Boys Clothing

(Disclosure:  I received products in order to facilitate my review.  Any opinions shared are my own and were not persuaded in any way.)


The Front of the Warrior Poet Shirts

My kids just received some awesome shirts from Warrior Poet Clothier.  They came just in time for them to wear to church on Sunday for our Veteran's day service.  They got a lot of compliments on how amazing the shirts look.  When I was told that I could review a shirt for each of them, I looked on their website trying to decide which ones I wanted.  I could not choose.  The selection that Warrior Poet has is tough to choose from.  There are so many cute shirts to choose from.  I wanted them all.  They have long sleeves, short sleeves, and hoodies on their site.   So since I could not decide, I left the tough decision up to the boys!  I asked each of them to come look at the selection and choose one.  Each of them had me look through each shirt quite a few times before they each finally decided on which ones they wanted.  When the shirts arrived I let them open it up and take out their own shirts.  They could not wait to wear them.  I let them each try it on so that can see what they look like.  I wanted them to wait until Sunday before Veterans Day in honor of the veterans at our church.   They absolutely love the pictures on the back of the shirts.  One of them said that "Usually shirts are boring on the back but not these."  I love the feel of the shirts.  They are thin and soft.   They are made with 100% combed cotton.  I really like the stitching on the collar and the hem of the shirts.  I think it adds to the styles.  These are great shirts for young men!

The back of their shirts
About Warrior Poet:

As a father of two boys, Tori Young, founded the Warrior Poet Clothier company.  He knows that at the core of every young man is the desire to save the day and love to the fullest.  At Warrior Poet Clothier, our crusade is, "Building Armor with a Flare for the Next Generation of Men."  Telling them to go farther, dream bigger, and look good doing it.

They invite all young men who wear their designs to be a part of the Warrior Poet Society where they are encouraged to live by four core values:

-Valor:  Heroic courage when facing tough decisions
-Loyalty- Commitment to a belief and a dedication to people you love
-Wisdom-  The ability to judge what is true, right or lasting
-Temperance- The act of self-control with your actions and words.


I don't know about you, but as a parent, those are just a few values that my husband and I are already instilling in our boys.  I love that this company has those values for themselves and encourages it in their customers.  

Be sure to stay up to date with them by following them on Facebook and Twitter!

Warrior Poet is giving my readers a wonderful discount on their clothing.  You can get a 30% discount on your order at Warrior Poet.  Just enter BL-TryThis when you check out. 

 So what are you going to buy?