Stubb's Chicken Marinade

(Disclosure:  I received coupons to redeem for Stubb's Products in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own and are not persuaded in any way.)

Stubb's Chicken Marinade
 My family loves BBQ Chicken.  We have it weekly.  We would have it daily if we had the time.  I love finding new recipes and marinades for the chicken.   I stumbled across the Stubb's BBQ website and requested some coupons for my blog.  They generously sent me two coupons to try their products.  The day I received the coupons, I went to the store and picked up the products.  I got the Chicken Marinade and the Original Flavor BBQ Sauce.  We decided to have BBQ chicken on Saturday so I used the chicken marinade. 
Emptied the whole bottle
 I ended up using the whole bottle of the marinade on four chicken breasts.  This product smells and looks so good.  I was a little nervous to see if my family would like it with the onion in it but they did not say anything.  I used a shallow baking glass to marinate the chicken.  I turned it every 30 minutes so that the flavor reached every part of the chicken.  I would say that I marinaded it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. 
These look good sitting in the marinade
 My husband fired up the grill that evening.  He had them on the grill for approximately 1 hour.  Every time he opened the door to come in I could smell the smoke and it was making me hungry.  The smoke from the BBQ smelled so flavorful.  As we sat down to eat, I could not wait to get my first piece.  My whole family loved it.  My kids did not touch any of the other food on their plate until they ate all the chicken.  They asked for more.  My oldest son usually always puts ketchup on all his food and he didn't even ask to go get it.  I was going to try out the Stubb's BBQ sauce with this but there was no need.  This marinade made the chicken so flavorful, inside and out.  Every bite had amazing flavor.  It was just a tad spicy but the overall opinion of my family was that this was great! 
The yummy end result!
I don't think I am going to be researching any more recipes.  I think we found our winning marinade!  I cannot wait to try more Stubb's Products.  They have 6 flavors of BBQ sauce, 7 marinades, 5 BBQ Rubs, wing sauce and hot sauces.  All of the products are all-natural and gluten free.

You can find them on Facebook.   Be sure to check out Stubb's BBQ website and let me know which flavor you would like to try!