FlashLight Friends

(Disclosure:  I received the Green Dragon Flashlight Friend in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


Everytime my kids see a commercial for Flashlight Friends they get excited and start screaming, "I want that!"  Imagine their excitement when I was given the opportunity to review it.  They were super happy.  I was shipped the Dragon Flashlight Friend.  This was easy to remove from the box, which is a plus.  As a parent, there's nothing more frustrating then trying to get products out of a box because they are tied down with so many things.  The first thing I noticed when I got this out was how incredibly soft this is.  I love it.  The material this is made of is wonderful. 
 You have to put in 3 AAA batteries, which are NOT included.  I think that would have made this even more appealing if it came with batteries.  The battery compartment is held down by a screw so you will need a screwdriver to open it.  After inserting the batteries, you tap the circle twice and the light turns on.  The light is bright enough to use in the dark but not too bright to blind you if you look at it.  There is also an elastic loop on the back so that the kids can hold onto it.


So, what are Flashlight Friends?

They are the new huggable, loveable plush animals that foster comfort and security at bedtime.  A cool to the tough, soft glow LED flashlight is build right in to the plush animal's belly.  Just tap the tummy light twice to turn them on.  There's even a 10 minute auto shut off.  With Flashlight Friends, a child is never alone in the dark.  Flashlight Friends are available in Dragon, Penguin, Puppy, and Unicorn styles and have a nifty little loop that lets little hands carry them around with ease.  For ages 4 and up. You can purchase this online for $19.99 plus S&H.  Just check out Flashlight Friends to find out more!

With Christmas coming up quickly, this would make a great present for your little one!  Which one do you think your little ones would like most, dragon, penguin, puppy or unicorn?