RANA pastas

(Disclosure:  I received various RANA Pasta products to facilitate this review.  All opinions shared are my own and are not persuaded in any way.)



 I love Italian foods.  I especially love stuffed pastas.  I was given the opportunity to try out various Giovanni Rana products.  I am so glad that I was able to.  These pastas were divine.  They took very little time to cook.  Just boil some water and let cook for 1-3 minutes.  These made for quick, filling lunches throughout my busy days.  The fillings that were inside were great.  They were not over-filled, nor were they under-filled.  The taste and texture of the fillings were pleasantly surprising.  I had my boys try some of them, and ended up having to fight them for my part.  They ended up loving the Giovanni Rana products as much as I do.  They didn't care for the sauces but I liked them.  I had never had Basil Pesto before so I was a little apprehensive to test it.  Now, I wish I had bought it a long time ago.  I think it is a great addition to the pastas.  I will be purchasing these in the future.  They are very reasonably priced and one bag lasted a few days.


Giovianni Rana has 15 different varieties to choose from.  These are just a few: Ravioli Cheese Forte, Ravioli Chicken Rosemary, Fettuccine Paglia E Fieno and many more.  There are also 4 different sauces to choose from:  Basil Pesto, Marinara, Bolognese, and Alfredo.

Where to buy.  Check their website for a list of stores by state that carry the Giovannia Rana products.  I was able to find them at my local Sweet Bay store.

To stay connected with Giovanni Rana follow them on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

What is your favorite Italian Food?