School is Starting!

So, for the last 8 years I have been a stay at home mom.   Just about every single day I have had at least one of my children with me at any given moment.  Well, now that my baby is no longer a baby and he is 5, he is starting kindergarten.  Where in the world has the time gone?  Why do my babies have to grow up so fast.  This will be the first time in these last 8 years that all 3 of my boys will be in school full time.  I will have 6 hours to myself.  Every. Single. Weekday.  I'm kind of excited.  I'm also kind of anxious.  I know for a fact I will be the one crying on the first day of school because it will be a realization that my babies are no longer babies.  Now I also have to think, what in the world am I going to do for 6 kids free hours?!?!  I have not had this before and I am clueless.  They all went to vacation bible school this summer and that was 3 hours a day for a week and I was bored!  I am more than likely going to enjoy the first week by relaxing and getting some much needed housework done.  Then, I'll start my search for a part time job.  I could go back to school and get a degree in something.  Before I had children, I was a pre-school teacher.  I don't think I'm going to go back into that field.  I want to do something different.  So many choices!


What about you, this school year.  Are all your children in school or do you have some still at home?  How do you spend your free time?  I need ideas =)