Sinful Shine with Gel Tech Nail Polish

(Disclosure:  I received the Sinful Shine Polish for free from Insfluenster.  Any opinions shared are my own.)


I am a nail polish junkie!  I have a lot of bottles in my bathroom.  The new Sinful Shine with Gel Tech nail polish has just been added to my collection!  The Sinful Shine has 32 shades of polish and is available at Walgreens.  The shade I received is called Skinny Dipping.  I love the blue color.  The polish goes on smoothly with no lumps or lines. It is not too thick or runny.  I think it is a good consistency.  I have worn it for over a week now and it has not chipped at all.  I love how shiny Sinful Shine makes my nails look.  I have already gotten a few compliments on my nails. 


About Sinful Shine:

-Gel Tech™ technology formula provides opulent rich color and a brilliant shine finish.  Oluene, formaldehyde and DBP free.
-Made in USA
-SinfulShine™ with Gel Tech™ is 5x shinier than a patent leather shoe!
-Purchased at Walgreens