Kids and surgery

Kids and surgery. Not the two words you want to hear in the same sentence. We just had to have our youngest two boys get their tonsils and adneoids removed. Now even though it is a simple and quick procedure it still was a scary experience. I think I cried all the way to the surgery center and when the doctors came to take them to operating room. They were good though. The doctors made it comforting for them so they weren't nervous. Which was good because I was nervous enough for everyone. They came through the surgery great. They called me to the wake up room to be there when they woke up. I bust into tears again. My little guys look like they were beat up. My littlest guy came out and was still asleep but was moving around in pain. My other guy was crying as he was coming down the hall. It broke my heart. My little guy was crying in pain and there was nothing I could do to take it away I never want to go through that again. Ever! Today, they are doing great. Still in pain but they are back to their normal selves.