Anytime Costumes

(Disclosure:  I received the Batman Costume in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


All three of my sons love Batman, so when I was given the opportunity to choose a costume to review from Anytime Costumes, I immediately knew which one to ask for!  The Batman one of course!  I requested it in my oldest son's size.  He was over excited when it came.  I love all of the pieces that came with it. 


 It comes with the body piece, the yellow belt and the mask/cape.  All of which really tie this costume together.  The one thing he did not like about it was the formed plastic-like muscles.  I thought it would be soft cotton-like padding but it wasn't.  Since it was a bit big on him, every time he sat down the muscles pushed up and was digging in his chin.  We got the large so that it would fit him comfortably.  He is a regular size 8 and it was a little long.  Nothing that a few safety pins can't fix though.  The material of the costume feels like it will last and not rip easily, which is a good thing since I have two more boys who can't wait to fit this fun costume.


So, where did I get this fun costume?  From Anytime Costumes that's where.  They have quite a bit of costumes for adults and children.  Men and women.  If you are looking for superhero or a princess they have it.  If you are needing plus size, you can find that too.  You can't have a full costume unless you have the accessories, makeup, hats, wigs, etc.  Anytime Costumes has all of your costume needs.  No need to wait for Halloween to dress up.  My kids dress up weekly for fun.