Fruit2O "Dial it Back"

(Disclosure:  I received sample bottles and coupons in order to facilitate a party to get feedback on this product.  All opinions shared are our own and were not persuaded in any way!)






Recently I got to try the Fruit2O flavored water.  I was a little apprehensive to try this water because I have not been too fond of flavored water.  I tried the Fruit2O flavored water with some other moms and I think we all agreed that we liked it.  I brought them when they were not cold and forgot to put them in the refrigerator so we did come to the conclusion that they would be better if they were colder.  I have since bought some more for my family and I do think they are better from the fridge.  There are No Calories, No Artificial Flavors and No Artificial Colors! So that means that you can replace your sugary drink with this yummy healthy one.  There are 10 great flavors for you to try: Tropical Fruit, Strawberry, Raspberry, Cucumber Lemon, Watermelon, Peach, Orange, Lemon, Grape, and Cherry.    We got to try the Cucumber Lemon, Strawberry, and Grape.  They tasted just like the fruit.  I have tried other flavored waters out there but this by far is my favorite!  You can find these waters at grocery stores like Publix, Sweetbay, Winn Dixie and more.  Just enter your zipcode on there Fruit2O Locator to find where you can pick up your own bottles.

Use the Fruit2O to make some cocktails:

Cucumber Lemon Cocktail
2oz club soda
2oz chilled Cucumber Lemon Fruit2O
2 oz gin
1 sprig of fresh mint
garnish with a cucumber slice

*For a "mocktail" omit alcohol and add equal parts Fruit2O and club soda.