Ridemakerz Xtreme Customz

Wanna know the newest toys that my boys are liking right now?   Ridemakerz Xtreme Customz, that's what.  These are pretty awesome toys for boys and even girls.  These come with a few different parts that the children can make their own car design however they want to.  Each child made their cars different and the leftover parts are easy to store in a sandwich bag for a design change.  The kids found it easy to put them together and take apart.  I had a couple girls at the party too and they enjoyed building their own cars.  One of them said that cars are not just for boys.  There is a super hero line of the product, including Batman, Iron Man, and SpiderMan, and there is an authentic line of cars that include a Corvette, Camaro, Mustang and others.  I am sure that my kids would love to have the other cars in their toy boxes.
excited to see the finished results



Even my niece enjoyed building a Batman Car

Woke up and already wanted to play with it

Super easy for them to put together by themselves

(Disclosure:  I recieved the Batman Ridemakerz Xtreme Customz in order to host a party featuring these products.  All opinions shared here are my own and were not persuaded in any way.)