Adventure Landing & Shipwreck Island Waterpark



 http://www.usfamilyguide.com/_widebanners/11088/PuttSwimPlay-jacksonville.gif


My children love doing things outdoors.  They keep asking if we can go to a water park, but we just have not had the extra funds to do so.  I remember going to waterparks growing up and remembering how much fun it is spending the day going on water rides and hanging out in lazy rivers and just hanging out in the sun.  Shipwreck Island Waterpark is just a few hours from me and would be the perfect place to take my kids.

Adventure Landing & Shipwreck Island Waterpark is The Place to Play!  Stay cool in the summer at Northeast Florida's largest water park.  Enjoy rides from mild to wild, including a Kiddie Play Area, Wave Pool and Lazy River!  Practice your putting skills on our Miniature Golf Courses, twist and turn in the Go-Karts, practice your swing inside our Batting Cages or perfect your gaming skills in our Mega Arcade.  Don't miss our Wacky Worm Rollercoaster and Frog Hopper - rides perfect for younger kids!  And, don't forget to stop by and feed the alligators!  Affordable family fun...so close to home.  My Readers Save $5 with this coupon.

http://www.usfamilyguide.com/_sponsors/11088/JBE-jacksonville.jpg



(Disclosure:  I will received tickets in return for this post. All opinions shared are my own.)