Purex with Crystals


You would think with as much laundry detergent that I have, that I would not have so many piles of laundry that still need to be done.  I love using Purex products.  They all smell so good and the leave my clothes smelling amazing.  The amount of fresh scent my clothes have after being washed is just right.  I just got to try the Purex with Crystals from Purex Insiders and this is another favorite of mine.  When I received my bottle of Laundry Detergent I tried it out on a few loads of clothes.  When I opened the bottle up I could smell the wonderful scent.  I love the fact that it has the Purex Crystals fabric softener already in there so I do not have to use additional fabric softener.  My clothes all came out soft and lightly scented.  I love that all Purex products can be used in all washing machines including the HE ones.  Be sure to look out for it at your stores so that you can pick up your own bottle!


(Disclosure:  I received this bottle in return for my honest opinion.  All opinions shared are my own and were not persuaded in any way.)