Purex Natural Elements


Want a laundry detergent to take you away to a tropical paradise?  Try the new Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash.  This detergent smells great!  When I received this bottle I tried it out on a few loads of laundry.  These loads came out of the washer smelling good and I hoped that they would hold that scent after being in the dryer.  They did!  I love wearing clothes that smell good and have a fresh clean scent to them.  The scent in the Tropical Splash is not too strong and overwhelming.  When I was doing laundry, one of my kids came into the garage and told me that it smelled good in there and I told him that it was the laundry detergent.  The Purex Natural Elements has a couple other scents in the product line and I can't wait to try them.  Scents like Linen & Lilies and Lilac & Lavander.  Tropical Splash has a hypoallergenic, dye-free formula that is great for sensitive skin that is good enough to remove stains. 

(Disclosure:  Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent in exchange for a product review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.)