Dial for Kids Body Wash


For 65 years, the Dial brand has been developing trusted personal care products for clean, healthy skin.  Dial is excited to announce its entry into the kids/ personal care segment with NEW Dial Kids Body & Hair Wash that offers age-appropriate variants developed to address the specific skin needs of children.  Dial Kids Peachy Clean for ages 2+, and Dial Kids Watery Melon for ages 6+.

I got to try both of them and this post is my review on the Peachy Clean.  I love the scent this soap has.  My boys love it too.  I like how it lathers up nicely on the boys loofah and they can clean their own bodies with this and know that they did not miss any spots.  After their bath, I love smelling their hair when they use this soap.  They love having their own kids soap that is not baby soap.  They sometimes use dads soap but I think that might be too harsh on their skin so this is perfect.  The fact that this is not only a body wash but also works great on their hair is great because that means no more buying seperate bottles cluttering up the bath tub.  

The Dial brand is hosting a sweepstakes that I encourage everyone to enter.  One grand prize winner will recieve $1,000, while 250 additional winners will receive a coupon for a free bottle of New Dial Kids Body & Hair Wash.

(Disclosure:  The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Kids Body and Hair Wash in exchange for a product review.  However, all teh opinions expressed here are my own.  All product infomation was given to me to share.)