Starlooks Monthly Makeup Box


Want to get a box full of makeup products every month?  Do you want make up that is picked out for you so you do not have to go to the store and try to figure out what you want?  A box that has 3-4 items plus an extra item in it for only $15?  If you answer is yes then you might want to go check out Starlooks.  Starlooks is a monthly make up box subscription.  For $15 a month you will receive an amazing box full of goodies.  You get to help choose your products by letting them know what colors you like etc.  Not only that, you can also purchase the products on the website by themselves if you like a product so much.  There is a great FAQ section on the Starlooks site that will answer any of your questions you might have. 

The picture above is the box that I received.  It included 5 amazing items: "Fancy" Diamondline Eye Liner, "Brown" Eye Liner, "Cuty Peach" Blush Compact, 858 Done Brush, and as an added surprise I received a beautiful, beaded bracelet by Abby Rose Designs.  My box was worth $68.  I think that is a great deal.  The products themselves were amazing.  I loved each of them.  The blush looked great on me.  Even though it looks bright in the compact, it looked softer when I applied it.  The eyeliners went on smoothly and looked great.  I received a few compliments when I wore them.  The brush I received I used for putting on my eye shadow.  I could really see using these products on a regular basis. 

(Disclosure:  I received the Starlooks box in return for my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)