Sibu Sea Buckhorn Face and Body Bar




Normally, I am not a fan of bar soaps.  I always feel like my skin is super dry after using it.  So when I was given the opportunity to try the Sibu Sea Buckhorn Cleansing face and beauty bar, I was a little apprehensive but figured why not.  I noticed the box was pretty.  It had a natural appeal to it.  I pulled out the bar and smelled it.  It does not smell soapy.  It actually smells pretty good.  Kind of has a citrus like scent to it.  I have washed my face nightly with this bar.  After using it my face does not feel dry.  It feels soft and clean.  My skin is a combination of oily and dry and this soap did a great job at evening it out after washing.  It lathers up real nice for an all over cleaning coverage.  The bar itself lasted a little over a month.  I kept switching which side I layed it on so that it did not get messed up on one side and so that it got even usage.  I would choose this bar again to wash my face.  It really is a great product.

About the product:

This facial bar lathers thick and rich to cleanse, detox, moisturize, repair, and protect skin from cell damaging free radicals.
  • Cleans and conditions skin
  • Natural astringent
  • Revitalizes skin cells
  • For all skin types
  • 1 3.5 ounce bars
  • 100% natural

Ingredients:  

Coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerin, purified water, oatmeal, sodium hydroxide, sea buckthorn puree, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, fragrance orange/lemon, soybean protein, sea buckthorn leaves, titanium dioxide. 

You can purchase this bar on the Sibu Website.  They have quite a few more products that would go great with this bar.  


Be sure to connect with them for more product information!




(Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above in order to facilitate this review.  Any opinions shared are my own.  Product information was gathered from the product website.)