Wantable Box


I love, love, love makeup!  My bathroom is full of make up products.  I love using different colors and changing my looks.  Wantable gives you that option.  They are a monthly subscription box full of goodies.  You can choose a jewelry box or a make up box.  I chose the make up box and I am loving the products I received in my box.  All of the boxes they ship out have approximately $75 worth of products.  You can buy a box for $40 without a subscription or if you want to receive a box every month you can subscribe to it for only $36 a month.  I think that is a great deal.  You will get in your box 4-6 full size premium products specially chosen by experts.  When you choose your box you can also choose what products you would like and the colors you like and what you don't want.  Say, you have a lot of lipstick and you do not want to receive a lipstick you can request that!  I absolutely love that option.  They also offer the guarantee that you will be happy with your box.  Inside the box they add a return label so that you can return the box if you are unhappy. But honestly, I don't see how you would be unhappy.  If you check out the Wantable website, you will see that the January collection has arrived and they are gonna be supplied with $80-$100 worth of product.  Simply amazing. 

In my Wantable box, I received everything in the picture above.  I received a tube of lip gloss.  The color is not too bold and I love that how smooth it goes on and my lips feel glossy for a long time.  I received 2 bottles of nail polish.  I have used them on my toes and they have not chipped at all.  I received eye liner.  I was actually hoping that that was one of the items in my box because I needed one.  I love this eye liner, it goes on smooth and does not smear.  I received an eye shadow that I absolutely love.  The shade of blue I got is pretty and makes my eyes pop. I also received some blush. I love the color.  It is not too bright and looks natural on me.  In addition to all that makeup I receieved 3 perfume samples.  Another thing I love is perfume.  These smell so good. 
So as you can see there is a lot of product for only $40 a box.  Go check them out!

(Disclosure:  I received a box from Wantable in return for my review.  All opinions that were shared are my own.)