Question of the week

Today I am continuing with my quality thought of the week. The question I picked out today was...

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

I have a few things that I think we're the best. First and foremost the best thing that has ever happened to me was accepting Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. It is amazing to know that I will spend eternity in Heaven with him. God loves me and forgives me always. He gives us grace when we don't deserve it. God has blessed me and me family immensely and I'm thankful for our salvation. The next thing I think that was the best thing that happened to me is that I fell in love with the only man I have ever loved and we got married 8 years ago this month. I love him so much and it feels good to be in love. To have someone who loves me no matter what I look like and to love me unconditionally is amazing. The next thing I think is the best thing that has happened to me is 3 things. Or should I say people. I became a mom almost 8 years ago and I have 3 of the most wonderful handsome sons a woman can ask for. I love each of them so much and they literally make me smile all the time. I am not sure how God thinks I can handle all this testosterone but I'm glad He trusted me enough to take care of these precious gifts.

So now it's your turn. What is the best thing that has happened to you?