Garlic Gold review

I love using seasoning when I cook.  My favorite is Garlic.  I would use garlic in everything, but my husband is not too fond of it so I use it a little less that I would like.  I found a site called Garlic Gold.  They sell quite a few Garlic Gold Products.  Obviously the sell Garlic Gold Garlic, but they also sell, Garlic God oil, Garlic Gold Nuggets (in 6 different flavors: Garlic, Italian Herb, Parmesan, Sea Salt, Southwest, and Herbs De Provence), Garlic Gold Vinaigrette (in 3 flavors: Meyer Lemon, Classic Balsamic and Wine),  and they also have Garlic Gold Gift boxes that would make an amazing gift for the cook in your life.  I would love to get each of those products, but I will spare my husband.  I was given the chance to try out the Garlic Gold Nuggets.  I chose the Parmesan Garlic Flavored nuggets.  Oh my gosh.  I love them.  I have used them on baked chicken, mashed potatoes, rice, spaghetti, and have made garlic bread with it too.  I do not measure my seasonings, I just sprinkle it on the food that I make.   Everything that I have made with it has tasted scrumptious.  The flavor and smell is not overwhelming, but just enough.  These products are organic, unique, and hand crafted.  There are so many different uses for each of the Garlic Gold products so use your imagination and experiment with food.   I am definitely gonna buy more before this one runs out because they are so good and I will be buying a new flavor along with it. 


(Disclosure:  I received the product above from Garlic Gold in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions shared are my own and are not persuaded in any way.)