25 Facts about me

So this weeks thought provoking question is...

Write 25 Facts about yourself:   This one is gonna be tough.

1. My name is Lisa.
2. I was born in Texas.
3. I was born in an ambulance 5 minutes away from the hospital.
4. I have been married 8 years.
5. My husband is the only guy I have ever dated.
6. I have 3 wonderful boys.
7. I have recently been diagnosed with Heart Disease.  Read my Heart Journey blog.
8. I am crazy scared of frogs.  They are just gross =)
9. I am a very quiet person but once you get to know me, I open up more. 
10. I love taking pictures and would love to learn more about becoming a photographer.
11. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. 
12. My dream car is the Jeep Wrangler.  We had one but had to sell it once we had kids.  I miss it.
13. I have never flown in a plane.  Another fear of mine, don't plan on ever going on one.
14. My favorite animal is a Dolphin.
15. I love going to the beach.
16. My favorite color is green. But it has to be a dark shade of green.
17. I love getting mail.
18. I went to 12 different schools before graduating high school.
19. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
20. I was a preschool teacher.
21. I am a jeans and a tank top kind of girl.
22. I can drive a stick shift.
23. I have not worked in almost 8 years.
24. I have never broken a bone.
25. And most importantly, I am a Christian.  I believe that God sent his son Jesus Christ to earth to die for our sins.  I may not be the strongest Christian out there, and I know that I should know more than I do, but I do know that I am forgiven when I ask for forgiveness, and that when I accepted Christ into my heart my name was written down in the Book of Life and I am on my way to Heaven.  Thank you Jesus!!

So there you have it.  25 facts you did not know about me until now.  What are some facts about you?