Esio Hot and Cold Beverage Dispenser

I love trying new things that make my life a little bit easier.  I mean, what mom does not.  When I got the opportunity to try out the new Esio Hot and Cold Beverage Dispenser I was excited.  I had seen one at the store and thought that it would be great to have that and now that I do have it, I love it.  My kids always seem to ask me for a drink at the most busy moment and now they can just get their own drink.  I was a little intimidated when I received it but after reading the instructions it was simple to set up.  It is a bit on the big and bulky side so I put it on one of my counters that had quite a bit of room to spare.  To set it up I just had to add water to it and dispense the first initial water to clean the filter.   The variety of flavors that can be used in this machine is a good variety.  They have coffee, tea, sport drinks, juices, and lemonade MulitServe E-Paks.  You can set it to hot for coffee or hot tea or cold for the juices and lemonades and I absolutely LOVE the fact that you can lock it so that the hot water does not dispense.  It makes me feel assured that my children will not get burned.  You can use this machine for just the hot water to make something else that might need hot water like, hot chocolate, oatmeal etc. You can also just drink the water from the machine since it is ice cold.  I do find that it still has a distinct flavor from the machine that has not gone away yet, so I have not really had a full glass of water until that is gone.  There is a knob to turn to make it however strong or weak you might like your beverage.  I have found that it takes a few sips to get the flavor just right.  I had a few people over the other day and had them ask me about it and I let them try it and they all loved it.  It is easy for kids to use and adults and the drinks are great!   Now, the Esio Beverage company is giving a machine away once their Facebook page reaches 1000 likes, so if you want to try and win one I'd go like their page. 

So simple, a child can use it.


(Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above for free from MomSelect and Esio in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions shared are my own.)