LeapFrog Touch Magic "Rock 'n Learn"

With three young boys who are rough on there toys, my husband and I are always looking for toys that can last between the three of them without breaking them.  We also make sure that most of their toys have an educational experience with them as well.  We like for our kids to learn as they play.  I had the opportunity to host a party with some of my family and friends for our kids to play with LeapFrog's new Touch Magic "Rock 'n Learn toy line.  We received the Touch Magic Learning Bus and the Touch Magic Rockin Guitar.  When I received the products I have to admit I was a little hesitant because I thought they looked like they would break easily.  I also have to admit that I was wrong.  The toys are very durable and have taken a beating or two and still work and look like new.  The toys are lightweight which makes it easier to take around the house and play.  The kids love how they were able to play games on the Learning Bus as well as play it like a piano.  I think that the Rockin Guitar was more of a hit because all of the kids like to pretend they were rock stars.  The kids loved playing games like Leapin Chair and I'm Going on a Bus Ride.   I think that this new product line is one to stay.  The toys are definitely a hit in my house and I am sure they will be a hit in everyone with little children, both boys and girls.  


Very cute graphics on it


Easy turn on button


Easy to touch and use


Lots of fun




Disclosure:  I received the items mentioned above in return for my honest review on them from LeapFrog and MomSelect.  All opinions are that of my own and were not persuaded in anyway.