Happily Ever After book review

I am always looking for more ways to learn new things.  I like reading on parenting and marriage.  I feel there is always something more to learn. So when I got the opportunity to review the book Happily Ever After by Gary Chapman I immediately took it.  This book is full of information that is geared to teach you how to successfully navigate the six most common problems that couples face: fighting fair, negotiating change, managing money, getting along with your in-laws, raising kids, and maintaining a healthy sex life.  I love how this book uses real stories from real couples.  I always love reading about other couples and learning from them.  This book would be great for engaged couples so that they know what to expect in the marriage so that they are prepared when a situation arises.  It would also be great for those who are already married.  No marriage is perfect and everyone can always learn something new.  I love Gary Chapman's books.  They are always full of content and easy to read.  I found myself trying to finish the book and learning more.  

Disclosure:  I received this book in return for my honest review.  All opinions shared are my own. No monetary exchange took place.